ebook: The Seven Secrets of Highly Successful Research Students [DOWNLOAD]
- 30 or more $7.70
This book is in an electronic format (PDF). Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a link to download the file.
Rate yourself on the seven secrets and work out what exactly you can do to improve your progress. Topics covered include dealing with your supervisor, writing, being realistic, and hanging in there when the going gets tough.
- Care and maintenance of your supervisor
- Write and show as you go: This is show and tell not hide and seek
- Be realistic: It's not a Nobel Prize
- Say no to distractions: Even the fun ones and the ones you think you must do
- It's a job: That means working nine to five but you get holidays
- Get help: You are not an owner-operator single person business
- You can do it: A PhD is 90% persistence and 10% intelligence